These pages are online since 2004, and about 10,000 visitors are visiting us per year. — We always try to improve our online offer; if you have
suggestions or comments, please contact the Web master.
Here is the Web site history in brief:
General adaptations on the background programming, and database concepts. At the same time updates and revisions of the web site content, e.g. a
Brand new is a quite sophisticated statistical overview over visits and visitors of our Web site (at the left side, blue area).
- 2018-05-25 — Implementation of the new Data Protection Declaration.
- 2015-05-05 — You now can read our Web content also on tablets and handhelds. And (most of them) in DE and in EN.
- 2015-04-04 — We implemented a new Web design which is in accordance with our new graphic design that we have gotten (for free) from zuk — Thanks a lot, Michael!.
- 2012-11-11 — We removed as far as possible personal information like addresses or telephone numbers from our Web pages.
- 2012-02-27 — We removed the Internal pages from the Internet and put them to a local cloud.
- 2010-10-10 — Update of the database integration and re-design of the event calendar.
- 2007-06-10 — Re-design of the pages: new layout, new typefaces, ...
- 2006-02-07 — We changed our provider because many thing did not work properly with the former one.
- 2005-06-10 — These pages are now more or less database-driven, meaning their content is shown dynamically on user click.
- 2005-05-10 — Old welcome pages have been archived.
- 2005-04-10 — On the band portrait page you now can see when and where this band has been playing for the club already.
- 2005-03-10 — On the band portrait page you now can see when and where this band has been playing for the club already.
- 2005-03-05 — From now on, the club flyer will only be sent to people that explicitly asked for that. One can download it at any time from our Web page.
- 2005-02-10 — Now we have a space where you can read reviews and other press/media articles about the club.
- 2005-01-10 — We sent an electronic club newsletter from now on to about 350 recipients whenever there is a bigger event in sight.
- 2004-07-30 — All events from 2000 on are on the page, with information about the bands that played, and their band members.
- 2004-07-20 — All events from 2000 on are on the page, with information about the bands that played, and their band members.
- 2004-07-03 — Today, we uploaded the Web page data, meaning we are visible!
- 2004-04-14 — First tries to implement a good club web site ...